sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2012

That's what i'm afraid of. Not being enough

 I'm so afraid that if i say the wrong thing, or make the wrong move,
you'll just leave, You'll say "fuck this" And walk out of my life.
No warning, no goodbye, no explanation. Just the memory of you.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I want to stop being afraid of so much. I feel like i'm afraid of life itself.
I think i also am afraid of myself. Afraid of being who i really am, and
what i truly want. Afraid to tel the people i love, i love them. Afraid to
do something good with my life.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Find someone who isn't afraid to admit that they miss you. Someone who
knows that you're not perfect, but treats you as id you are. Someone who's
biggest fear is losing you. One who gives their heart compeletely. Someone
who says i love you and means it. Last but not least, find someone who
woulnd't mind waking up with you in the morning, seeing you in wrinkles and
your gray hair, but still falls for you all over again.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Time is too slow for those who wait..
Too fast for those who fear..
Too long for those who suffer..
Too short for those who celebrate..
But for those who love, time is eternal... 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti