sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2012

Glee BILLIONAIRE

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad  
buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine  
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
[Chorus]Oh every time I close my eyes 

I see my name in shining lights  
A different city every night 
oh I swear the world better prepare  
for when I'm a billionaire
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah  

I would be the host of, 
everyday Christmas give Artie a wish list 
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt  
and adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had it  
give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this  
and last but not least grant somebody their last wish  
its been a couple months since I've single so  
you can call me Artie Claus minus the Ho Ho  
get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hit  
and damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did  
yeah can't forget about me stupid everywhere 
I go Imma have my own theme music
Oh every time I close my eyes  [oh what you see bro]
I see my name in shining lights  [aha aha]
A different city every night 
oh I swear the world better prepare 
 for when I'm a billionaire oh oooh oh oooh 
for when I'm a Billionaire 
oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire
[Puck]Let's go. I'll be playin' basketball with the president, 

dunkin' on his delegates, then I'll compliment him on his po-li-ti-cal etiquette.  
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it, but keep the 5's, 10's, 20's, 
Ben's completely seperate Yeah, I'll be in a whole new tax bracket  
We in recession- but let me take a crack at it I'll probably take whatevers left, 
and just spend it up so everybody that I love can have a couple bucks  
And not a single tummy around me, would know what hungry was,  
eatin' good, sleepin' soundly I know we all have a similiar dream,  
go in your pocket, pull out cha' wallet- put it in the air and sing
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin' bad buy all of the things I never had 

[buy everything] uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine Smilin'
 next to Oprah and the Queen [what up Oprah] Oh everytime I close my
 eyes, [watcha see, watcha see bro?] I see my name in shining lights,
 [oh yeah-ah] A different city every night, all right I swear, 
 the world better prepare For when I'm a billionaire [oh oh, sing it, oh ohhh] 
[When I'm a billionaire]I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad [End]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti