sunnuntai 5. elokuuta 2012

I thought I was over him, done with him, but there he was, and I couldn't breath.

People are gonna talk about you. Especially when they envy you 
and the life you live. Let them.You affected their lives, 
but they didn't affect yours.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


true love isn't about finding someone who never lies,
it's about finding someone who honestly means something to you.
it's when you see someone and you fall head over heels over them
and they take over your mind for that very instant and never leave.
perfect love isn't about having a partner with no flaws,
 it's about accepting your others flaws and looking beyond their imperfections.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I don’t mind
when our conversations get a little boring. I don’t mind when 
we’re texting and we run out of things to say. When we’re 
hanging out together but not doing anything, well I don’t mind that 
either. It doesn’t matter to me because I finally realized that when 
you’re truly in love, every moment spent together doesn’t have to be 
breath-taking, that you’ll still feel like the luckiest person alive even 
through the most unexciting times, and you will feel completely 
comfortable together because you know that just having each other 
is more than enough.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
 
I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments 
over our differences and trust issues, however, I can promise 
you as long as you're trying, I'm staying.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti