keskiviikko 8. toukokuuta 2013

Believe me... I just came for friendship... But it's not my fault that you stole my heart...!

Nothing hurts more than to be friends with someone, knowing you are both in love
with each other, and yet not being able to be together.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I love how we chill over conversation, I'm dealing with this feeling of infatuation.
Pacing, I don't wanna force the situation. I'm waiting for you to make a move with
no hesitation.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
One day you will look at a person that you thought as only a friend and see them
differently. Soon that person will be the only one who you could ever imagine
yourself with. One day, when I am a braver man, I will tell her these things, and then
I will look her in the eye tell her I love her and ask her to be only mine. But until that
day, we're just friends.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 When I cried,you wiped my tears. When I was sad, you made me laugh. When I
was down, you lifted me up. When I was scared, you took those fears...But when I
fall to you...You let me go.It's completely impossible to find someone who won't ever
hurt you, so go for someone who will make the pain worthwhile.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 I've noticed that being with you, I smile a little more often, I anger a little less
quickly, the sun shines a little brighter & life is much sweeter. I Love you.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Should I smile because we're friends, or cry because that's all we'll ever be.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 I like you. Ive liked you since the day we started talking. I like your laugh,
smile, face, body, personality, humor. Everything. I could literally write a book
about you, I can talk to you about anything thats on my mind; with you its
different, completely different, its like Ive known you my whole life. The way
we joke around and talk, when we hang out, everything, its just amazing to
have you as one of my best friends.I can be myself around you, I dont have
to act like something or someone Im not and I LOVE that. I feel like I can be
real around you. Like I dont have to hide anything. You're an amazing guy and
Im here for you whenever you need someone to talk to or anything. Its everything
about you that I like, in my eyes, youre perfect.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I can't find the words to tell you what I'd like to say, I can't describe this feeling that
gets stronger everyday, I can't believe I've found you, you're all I waited for, who
knew a simple friendship could turn into so much more.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 A person who falls in love with their best friend is a person with a very tough decision 
to make that more than likely will affect him/her for the rest of their life. Falling in love 
with a best friend is never easy and in some situations can end very badly, while in 
other situations may work out for the best for both parties. When someone is in love 
with a best friend, and they plan on pursuing this love interest, they should probably 
try to gauge their best friend’s interest in them romantically before showing their hand. 
It is also important for the person that is in love to be honest with their best friend, but 
never too forceful. Though telling a best friend that you have feelings for them is a very 
difficult thing to do, it would probably be more difficult living the rest of your life 
knowing that you felt something but never acted upon because of whatever reason 
you have in your head.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love
with you I had no control over.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall
for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late,
or maybe forever.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Thing is, I'm still stuck here being your best friend while I'm falling in love with
you more and more each day.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Sometimes, when you imagine a perfect guy...you will smile because you realize
you've described a person you've known forever.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Sometimes I feel like we're friends, sometimes I feel like we're more than friends,
but sometimes I feel like I'm just a stranger to you.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Why is it we always fall for our best friends? Is it because we know we can trust
them? Is it because we know them so well? Is it because of the way they know
exactly whats going on in our heads? Or is it because they are there any day, anytime,
 anywhere without the promise of kisses, intimate touches or whispered sentiments
of love? I think we love them because they are there when there is nothing in it for
them except for that little glimmer of hope that maybe someday there will be!

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 I would love to be his girlfriend. But if the only way I can be around him is by
being his best friend, I'll settle for that. We act like a couple, but I don't get why
aren't we together yet.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 I think about you a lot, to be honest. If you ask me, I wouldn't deny it. You always
seem to sneak into my head. I like talking to you because you make me smile, all the
time! You're the only one who can make me smile, by the mention of your name. And
I'm really happy with it. I can't really explain anything else, because you're special to
me and something different. It's a good thing though, I like it. It makes you interesting.
You aren't like the others. You have an amazing personality, and it would be a loss
 if you changed it.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Take a deeper look in my heart and find, that this love I have for you is so divine,
everything you need is all in me, I'm your remedy, I'll be all you

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't? Try hard to fight your feelings,
 but you just couldn't? You fall deeper with each passing day, But try to hide it in
every possible way. He's only a friend, and nothing else...That's the lie you keeping
telling yourself. You keep on saying he's just a bud, But deep inside, you're falling in
love. You get so giddy when you meet his eyes, But keep reminding yourself it isn't right.
A simple glance turns into a stare, But you pretend that you don't care. It's not right for
 you two to be. Is that why you hide it so no one can see? But how long will you pretend?
 Keep lying that he's just a friend? Perhaps your feelings you can never show. Perhaps
 it's wrong for him to know. Your friendship can't be risked over this, So being his girl
 is an impossible wish...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 You tell me about these other girls that you like or see, but really on the inside I'm
wishing it was me. You laugh and act like it's all peachy but you don't have a clue that
while I stare into his eyes I'm wishing it was you. I pretend that I don't love you but it's
 too hard to hide. Soon I'm sure you will see whats hiding behind my brown eyes.
Now I'm sitting here alone wanting you to see, how much I really care for you and all
that we could be.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti