lauantai 4. toukokuuta 2013

That's when we uncover

Nobody sees, nobody knows, we are a secret, Can be expose,
that's how it is, that's how it goes Far from the others, Close to eachother
In the daylight, when the sun is shinning, when the late night, when the moon is blinding,
when the plane sight, like stars not hiding, you and I burn on
put two and two together forever will never change. My silent, is in your arms,
when the burn gives, have you burned it, I can bear thousand times,
on your shoulder, I can reach in endless sky, feels like paradise,
We could build a universe right here on the world could disappear
wouldn't notice, wouldn't care,  Nobody sees, nobody knows, we are a secret
Can be expose, that's how it is, that's how it goes Far from the others, Close to eachother
That's when we uncover,,, 
@ uncover



 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire, You come to me wild and wired
When you come to me Give me everything I need  Give me a lifetime of promises 
and a world of dreams Speak the language of love like you know what it means 
it can't be wrong Take my heart and make it stronger baby
In your heart I see the stars of every night and every day In your eyes I get lost, 
I get washed away Just as long as I'm here in your arms I could be in no better place
Each time you leave me I start losing control You're walking away with my heart and my soul
I can feel you even when I'm alone, don't let go. You're the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word 
you say Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead
@simply the best


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti