maanantai 27. toukokuuta 2013

There are times when we need to talk, yet the words never come.
There are times when we need to understand, yet we don’t always know how.
At our lowest times During our toughest momentsThings seem to get complicated 

and confusing Leaving us to wonder, what the other is thinking or feeling.
Often we let pride get in the way and we lose the power and sense to communicate.
I believe in us and all that we share I believe we can get through this
if only we open up and learn to give equally. I love you with all my heart


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

When the waves are crashing down Pulling you to sorrow
I will sail you back to shore When there are no more heroes
Over under, near or far I'll be right beside you Standing here with open arms
When there are no more heroes, And through it all, And through it all
When you're tired and you stumble I will carry you, When starlight falls, 

my love will guide you home You'll never be alone When there are no more 
heroes It was you who showed me how Brought me back to glory
Through hopelessness and darkest days It was breath you gave me
When there are no more heroes


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 Love me tomorrow for it is a new day Love me again like you did the first day
Love me always for my heart beats for yours 

Kiss me sweetly and gently upon tomorrow morning Hold me tightly for I'm afraid to fall
Don't forget your promises for I had too many broken Hold my hand to guide the way
Hold my heart to keep it safe Tell me tomorrow that today wasn't a dream
Tell me sweet nothings as I begin to sleep And Ill always remind you that I am yours alone
Truly and forever until were reborn Then I will find you once again
To tell you I love you all over again.


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I sit alone under the sky, Remember everything you told
And I don`t know I want to cry… I want to cry because of you,
Because I want to be not yours, Because some special words I knew
And they will get me new curios. Because I stay with own mind,
Because it is so bright and shy.I need not help, I`m really tired…
I want to rest, I want to try… I always ask my own soul:
Why have I lost my happy mood? Why couldn’t I somebody call?
And still in darkness lonely stood? All days and nights will pass away,
All problems die when I go sleep… I want to say “Please, don`t go, stay!”
But just on keyboard fingers flip… I thank you much that you by me
And ask you – please, forgive my heart. I close my eyes… It used to be
You are my friend not soul part…


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I feel that u need me... I feel that u need my love..my care
I feel that u are unhappy without me... I feel that.....Maybe u cry for me when u r alone...
Maybe u remember me wen u pass those places where Once we went together
...Maybe u still remember my voice & wanna hear it once again..
MAYBE ALL THESE THOUGHTS ARE WRONG.. BUT STILL HOPE ALL OF 

THESE TO BE TRUE.. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED...TO BE LOVED ONLY 
BY YOU... Being Single Is a Choice But Some Single Choose To Be Single, Because 
They Still Love Someone Secretly . Love Doesn't ask Who Are You ? Love Says You
 Live In My Heart , Love Doesn't ask Do You Love Me ? Love Says I Love You

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti