keskiviikko 8. toukokuuta 2013

U.G.L.Y = U Gotta Love Yourself

When your look at me I look like nothing is bothering me but once you look 
away and I look at you a tear slowly comes rolling down my cheek and I 
whisper: I miss you....

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

I love you; but I hate you; I miss you but I'm better off without you; I want you
out of my life; But I never want to let you go.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

I'll write your name across the sky and take away the stars because you light up the
night. I feel as high as the moon when you're here with me and that's why I'm gonna
write your name for the world to see.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

You blame her for being jealous of all of the other girls you talk to? You could tell her they're all just friends, but yet, she still worries & she's still afraid to lose you. Do you wonder why? Because don't forget, you & her started out being 'just friends', too & look where you guys are now, together as boyfriend & girlfriend. You guys became more than friends after being just friends so in her mind, it's possible for another 'friend' to come along & you might start liking that friend the same way you started liking your girl now...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 



Being someones FIRST Love may be great but to be their LAST is beyond perfect.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

I miss you when I'm alone at night, I miss you when I hear your favorite song play,
but what I miss more is being the only girl you had in your arms.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

It's time to let go....it's going to be ok...because there's someone out there who when
through what you just did and they're still standing.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

 As I wake by your side,
My feelings for you I can not hide,
I touch your face in the morning light,
Being with you just feels so right
You make me feel like I'm a queen,
Like being inside an awesome dream,
Although this is real, that I know,
As the love that surrounds us continues to grow
I think of what the future holds...
Marriage, children, us growing old,
And as I lay, with you dear,
I'm just so glad you're mine, you're here


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

Regrets?
I have no regrets. Even if i could i wouldn't change anything in my past.
Rather, i look back with gratitude because if weren't for my past, i would
not be who i am today.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

You will always be a part of me, my mind keeps drifting back to things we said this
morning, now i'm sitting here alone. Watching the world pass me by every time we part
i fell like i'm falling. No matter what you think i still love you. You will always be a part
of me. No matter what we do, you will always hold a piece of me, whereever i may go,
always. The sky gets darker and i sense that you are far and away. I miss the time we
had, when things were going our way, but every time we part you know how much it hurts
me. No matter what you think, i still love you.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠· 

Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when
You least expect it

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti