keskiviikko 8. toukokuuta 2013

between thought and expression lies a lifetime

If someone comes into your life and has a positive impact on you, but for some reason they can't stay, be thankful that your paths crossed and that they somehow 
made you happy, even if it was just for a short while. Life is change. People really
 do come and go. Some come back, some don't and that's okay. And just bcoz 
one person leaves, doesn't mean you should forget about everyone else who's still 
standing by your side. Continue to appreciate what you have, and smile about the 
memories.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

A GIRL is like a flower... Don't pick it if you won't take care of it
because there will be no other flower like her...
 


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Darling, look around, the distance between us is dispelled. I'm here, i'm here.
What borders are there now ? what obstacles? I'm here, i'm here.
I'm the secret that you cant hide, i'm the impulse that you cant forget
When i echo in your heart, why are you surprised? i'm your heart's very voice.
If you can hear it, then listen to the language of your heartbeart, i'm here, i'm here.
Now i and only i occupy your toughts, i'm the answer you receive and
the guestions you ask. I'm at the center of every one of your dreams.
I'm the light that shines from your eyes, wherever you look, you see me..
I'm here, i'm here... I can't live without you now, What's my existence without you?
If I get separated from you, I'll be separated from my own self.. Because you alone
are, now, you only are, life. You're my life. My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love.. How's this relationship of ours, I don't like distance of even 
a moment Every day, I live for you All my time is for you.. There shouldn't be a moment 
of mine without you, There is your name on every breath..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti