perjantai 3. toukokuuta 2013

I may not be the prettiest, smartest, or strongest but at least i'm me. I dont pretend to be someone that i'm not meant to be...

One day I will leave the world and never come back...
You will cry when U see my mobile numbers, texts in your phone..
You will miss me when U sit alone and recall the moments we shared,
You will wish to meet me and apologize for the wrong things
you have ever done to me when it’s too late…
You will move on and meet other people, they will try to love you but 
they won’t love you like the way I am loving you right now, they won’t 
handle you with delicacy like the way I do, they won’t be faithful like
the way I am, They won’t be fearing to lose you like the way I have been,
they won’t appreciate your care like the way I do… Time will come were 
there will be no more ME to irritate, make you laugh, annoy you, hug or
kiss you, to say sorry to you, to cry for you, to plead for you…
Tears might flow out of eyes... But, i will be gone forever, So Enjoy my silly,
stupid company as much before i close my eyes forever...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti