maanantai 27. toukokuuta 2013

I was just a woman A lonely girl indeedGod took all my troubles Yes He did, He set me free

He led me to discover The girl that I could be
Let Him be your leader He's so good He'll set you free

Listen to my story Listen to my plea
Let Him be your leader He will end your misery

Come on and Ride the mighty high What ever your problem is
You've got to ride the mighty high Oh you're going to be in trouble
You need to Ride the mighty high You're may be down and out
Come on and ride the mighty high The mighty mighty high

Hear what I'm saying He will set your mind at ease
Yes he will, yes he will He'll take your troubles
And then he'll set you free Set you free

Take a load off your mind Ride the mighty glory
Listen to my story Ride the mighty high


@ mighty high

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti