keskiviikko 8. toukokuuta 2013

You know when someone truly loves you. You feel it in your soul and see it in their eyes

One side father's principle... On the other side love... 
When you have to make a decision that would affect more than one life... 
Would you listen to your heart or your mind?

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

In a world so cold, Not a hand to hold,
Feel you're on your own, I'm there for you.
When the day is done, And the battle's won,
Know you're not alone, I'm there for you.
Every night I'll be, Watching over you.
Every dream you dream Don't say goodbye,
Don't say it's over. I kissed you goodnight,
I don't wanna go now. Every heartbeat
Is drawing me closer.  When you face your fears,
Let me dry your tears. When your faith is gone,
I'm there for you. When the pain's too deep,
And your eyes can't weep, Just want you to know,
I'm there for you. Don't say goodbye,
Don't say it's over.


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Something in my mind, is Itching, like we itch our eyes,
when we wake up from night sleep. Something inside me,
I am loosing. Someone makes my heart beat too fast.
It’s like a romance bomb, anytime can blast.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti