perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

As darkness turns to day only our greatness will remain, you only kill your dreams when you open your eyes.

you are my sugar rush, my cocaine bliss
my illegal high, my perfect kiss
you're an addiction that i always fail to resis


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

at nights when the stars light up my room,
i sit by myself talking to the moon,
trying to get to you in hopes you're on the other side
talking to me too


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

You've been saying all night long
That you couldn't wait to get me all alone
What you gon' do to me
Don't talk about it, be about it


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb I can't breathe.
So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me no more.
No, I won't rescue you to just desert me


 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

in my closet underneath the shoes
lies a letter filled with love and fear
when i read it, it sets a spark on fuse
when i read it, i can't help but to tear

For written in this letter, this piece of life,
nothing so true has been released
constructive words that cut like a knife
constructive words, no sentiment for peace
The letter reads in one short phrase
that sends shivers down your spine
"your eternal wonder have found my gaze
if only you were mine"
You turn the page to see the below
to find the author of words so true 

but you never seem amazed at what does show
for deep down you knew the author was you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti