lauantai 22. syyskuuta 2012

sometimes i just wanna disappear, just walk away, to see if you'd grab my hand and pull me in your arms like you used to the future may be all i really need

it is said that true love is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes al
I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. 
Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, 
and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all,
l forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each 
stence. Ours do. Darling, our love has been assaulted many times, and I am
convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater
 is my yearning to be with you. I cherish every thought of you and live for
the day when our physical separation will no longer be. Until that moment
arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love that grows each sec.
I am gonna wait for you, 'cause this time, is a short time to suffer from the
pain what the fear of losing you causes, when I know, I can spend the rest
of my life by your side
·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

How can you just walk on by without one tear in your eye don't you have 
the slightest feelings left for me, Maybe that's just your way of dealing with 
the pain Forgetting everything between our rise and fall Like we never loved 
at all..
 
 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
 
Days go by, Knowing your not with me, Me still seeing you with the feelings 
still underneath me.. i cry day by day and night by night still wondering if im 
doing this alright.. No what you say or what you do, no matter what im always 
gonna fucking love you . But im still keeping these feelings hid away Even if i 
drop dead or have a breakaway. its time for me to just drop everything & how
i feel, focoss on where im heading in life,&leaving you behind. Dont get me 
wrong you'll always be in my heart. But im moving on, Today is the day were 
i let you go , so goodbye for now i cant believe im letting you go♥   

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti