keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2012

“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.

“I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think.
I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars.
I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…
a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake,
 knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.”

  ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

 "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what
you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever”

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow
their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your
career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.” 

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

“I knew, in the silence that followed, that anything could happen here.
It might be too late: again, I might have missed my chance. But I would
at least know I tried, that I took my heart and extended my hand,
whatever the outcome."Okay," he said. He took a breath.
"What would you do, if you could do anything?" I took a step toward him,
closing the space between us. "This," I said. And then I kissed him.”

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

“When we first met, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have
 the time or energy, and I wasn't sure that I was ready for it. But you were
 so good to me, and I got swept up in that. And little by little, I found myself
 falling in love with you.” 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti