perjantai 7. syyskuuta 2012

Your eyes I'll always remember so I'll shake the worries off
When I lay down at the nights I'm just thinking;
Engagement present I'll buy to you To my lap, I'll lift you
So dear you are to me I talk to you; Please, be my wife
A place for a cottage, I'll clear to the woods
under a sweeping and high sky, beside the water,
which carries the boat the edge that the sun makes shine
A birch I'll knock down at the edge of the grove
I'll make it a cradle that swings from side to side
As the child cradles along it'll fall asleep please, be my wife
I've been looking you As you've walked along the church path,
alone, down I've drowned you with my blessings
that the God would guard you life, forward
I can't guarantee you happiness There's not much I can
promise you I can't carry gold home But I'll do the best I
can As I see your cloth fluttering There is love raving in my chest
I'll wait for you and almost adore In the nights I lay awake thinking
Please, be my wife

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti