sunnuntai 23. syyskuuta 2012

written in the stars A million miles away A message to the main Oh Seasons come and go But I will never change And I'm on my way

They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while  
That's why they play my song on so many different dials  
Because I got more fucking hits than a disciplined child  
I want my family back    Damn I used to be the kid that no one cared about 
That's why you have to keep screaming till they hear you out 
I needed a change When we ate we never took because we needed a change  
I needed a break For a sec I even gave up believing and praying 
I even done the legal stuff and was leaded astray They say the money is 
the route to the evilest ways But have you ever been so hungry that it keeps 
you awake? Mate, now my hunger would leave them amazed Great, 
it feels like a long time coming, fam Since the day I thought of that cunning, 
plan One day I had a dream I tried to chase it But I wasn't going nowhere, 
Running Man I knew that maybe someday I would understand Trying to change 
a ten into a hundred grand Everyone's a kid that no one cares about You just 
got to keep screaming till they hear you out 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti