perjantai 7. syyskuuta 2012

Talk to the wind, talk to the sky Talk to the man with the reasons why And let me know what you find

Untouchable like a distant diamond sky  
I'm reaching out and I just can't tell you why 
I'm caught up in you, I'm caught up in you
Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun 

And when you're close, I feel like coming undone
In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream 

It's like a million little stars spelling out your name 
You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together  
Come on, come on, little taste of heaven
It's half full and I won't wait here all day  

I know you're saying that you'd be here anyway 
But you're untouchable, burning brighter than the sun 
Now that you're close, I feel like coming undone
In the middle of the night waking from this dream 

I wanna feel you by my side, standing next to me
Like a million little stars spelling out your name

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti