keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2012

nowdays people say "i love you" like they're saying 'Hello"

"I love you" Means that i accept you for the person that you are.
And that i do not wish to change you into someone else. It means
that i will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.
it means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things
i want to do. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're
fun to be with. I love you means that i know your deepest secrets and
don't judge you for them, asking in return only that you don't judge me
for mine. It means that i care enough to fight for what we have and that
i love you enough not to let go. It means that i'll be ok when you are with
her. It means that i'll be ok when you are with her. Loving you means
standing by you, even when you are ripping my heart piece by piece.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

well first of all, i gotta say; You're fucking adorable. Your laygh makes
me happy. Simply seeing your smile makes me smile. And your eyes are
so attractive i find it difficult to pay attention to anything else. But more
importantly you know how to brighten my day, no matter what. And the
fact that you like me back warms my heart. Basically i just wanna wrap
my arms around you and cuddle and never let go. You make me happy.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti