maanantai 10. syyskuuta 2012

How to be something you miss Never thought we'd have a last kiss Never imagined we'd end like this Your name, forever the name on my lips

He looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I laugh cause it's just so funny that I can't even see anyone
when he's with me
he says he's so in love, he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night 
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..
He can't see the smile I'm fakin' And my hearts not breakin'
Cause I'm not feelin' anything at all I don't know what I want
So don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road I'm just walking,
trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do
I'm alone, on my own and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh, but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world
Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve,
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Can you tell me what more do I need?
And tomorrow's just a mystery Oh, yeah, but that's okay.
I'm alone, on my own, that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh, but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world
Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission,
But I'm ready to fly!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti