perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

Doudt thou the stars are fire. Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt i love. -William shakespear

I need you like the air i breathe, this i hope you do believe,
I need you like a blazing fire, burning hot like my heart's desire.
I need you like the sun so warm, to be there after every storm.
I need you there when the night does call, to be there to catch me in case i shall fall,
i need you always by my side, to be there for life's wild ride.
Darling i need you so very much, to kiss, to hold, to love, to touch.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Today i want to...
write something worth reading
read something worth sharing,
say something worth repeating,
give something worth getting,
choose something worth keeping,
sacrifice something worth giving up,
go somewhere  worth seeing,
eat something worth tasting,
hug someone worth holding,
buy something worth treasuring,
cry tears worth shedding,
do something worth watching,
risk something worth protecting,
listen to something worth hearing,
teach something worth learning,
be someone worth knowing..

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Alone thingking of you, i sat, recalling that smile, that chat.
nothing but you, i need, my heart, my eyes, all bleed.
No words can describe how i feel, no heart can bear it, flesh or steel.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Gentle and kind
you're on my mind
Sure and strong
don't mind being wrong
so alive and aware
you always care
open and true
you help when i'm blue
friend and lover
you're like no other

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti