keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2012

“Damn me to hell or take me to heaven, but for Gods sake, do it now....

 “You were on the other side of the world, but I often woke with the scent
of you surrounding me. I ached for you, Kells. No matter how much Kishan
 thrashed me, it couldn’t diminish the pain of losing you. I’d dream of you
and reach out to touch you, but you were always just out of reach.”

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

" People say they 'find' love,as if it were an object hidden by a rock.
But love takes many forms, and it is never the same for any man and woman.
what people find then is a certain love.And Eddie found a certain love with
Margurate,a grateful love,deep but quite love,one that he knew,above all else ,
was irreplaceable.Once she'd gone,he'd let the days go stale.He put his heart to sleep”

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
What a sick, masochistic lion.”

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

”To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.” - William shakespeare

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti