sunnuntai 23. syyskuuta 2012

I remember those simple things

These clouds aren't going nowhere, Rain keeps coming down 
I just thought I'd try to call you, For you got too far outta town
And I hope that you get this message That I'm leaving for you 

'Cause I hate that you left without hearing The words that I need you to
And I hope you find it What you're looking for  

And I hope it's everything you dreamed Your life could be and so much more
And I hope you're happy, wherever you are I wanted you to know that  

And nothing's gonna change that And I hope you find it
Am I supposed to hang around and wait forever?  

Last words that I said But that was nothing but a broken heart talking, 
You know that wasn't what I meant Call me up, let me know that you 
got this message I'm leaving for you 'Cause I hate that you left without hearing 
The words that I need you to I hope you find it Whatever it is out there 
That you were missing here
·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·
 
I can honestly say you've been on my mind Since I woke up today,  
I look at your photograph all the time These memories come back to life 
I remember when we kissed I still feel it on my lips The time that you danced 
with me With no music playing But I remember those simple things
I woke up this morning and played are song And throwing my tears, 
I sang along I picked up the phone and then put it down 'Cause I know 
I'm wasting my time Suddenly my cell phone's blowing up With your ringtone 
I hesitate but answer it anyway You sound so alone And I'm surprised to hear you say
You remember when we kissed You still feel it on your lips The time that you danced 
with me With no music playing You remember the simple things We talked 
'til we cried You said that your biggest regret The one thing you wish I'd forget  
Is saying goodbye.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti