lauantai 30. kesäkuuta 2012

At the top of my lungs I'm giving it all So I lead my head back down And I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray to be only yours

Time it took the most of me And left me with no key
To unlock the chest of remedy Mother, the pain ain't hurting me
But the love that I feel When you hold me near
The hopes were high The choirs were vast
Now my dreams are left to live through you
Red Sun rising Drown without inhaling
Within, the dark holds hard Red Sun rising
Curtain falling Higher than hope my cure lies
Passiontide An angel by my side But no Christ
to end this war To deliver my soul from the sword
Hope has shown me a scenery Paradise poetry
With first snow I'll be gone The hopes were high
The choirs were vast Now my dreams are left to live through you

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti