maanantai 25. kesäkuuta 2012

So I won't give up No I won't break down Sooner than it seems life turns around And I will be strong Even if it all goes wrong When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe Someone's watching over me

Tomorrow i will tell him. I will finally tell him that
i think about him all day and dream about him all night.
I will tell him how much i love his eyes and laugh and
of course that my heart skips a lot of beats everytime
i see him. Tomorrow. Not now.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Suddenly there's reality. Harsh, painful reality. At that moment you
realize how stupid and desperate you are. And then you intend to
forget him, to do normal again. And you are really trying that, really,
until the dreams and the hope tap on your shoulder, again.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

A smile makes the whole world better. When you smile, a real smile,
then you've got that feeling that no one can hurt you. Not their comments
not their insults. It all seems to be less important. You just do what you like
and it doesnt matter if it fails. When he smiles the world doesn't look better.
No, whenever he smiles, the whole world just explodes.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I want to shout it from the rooftops. I smile every time i think about it.
I want to sing songs about it. I want to write it down on every paper.
I will never forget it. I want to tell it to every person i see. I want to
carve it in every tree. I want to write a hundred books about it. I want
to dream about it every night. I want to make a cake and write it on it
whit whippened cream. I want to dance and jump for it. I want you
to know I LOVE YOU!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti