perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all over

Don't walk away like you always do This time Baby, you're the
only thing that's been On my mind Ever since you left I've been a mess
(You won't answer your phone) I'll say it once and I'll leave you alone
But I gotta let you know I wanna get back To the old days
When the phone would ring And I knew it was you I wanna talk back
And get yelled at Fight for nothing Like we used to Oh, kiss me
Like you mean it Like you miss me Cause I know that you do
I wanna get back With you Don't look at me that way
I see it in your eyes Don't worry about me I've been fine
I'm not gonna lie I've been a mess Since you left And every time I see you
It gets more and more intense You were the only one I wanted
And you were the first one I fell for You're the only one that I'm in need of
And I don't want to be lonely anymore

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti