torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

When i first saw you i was afraid to talk to you. When i first talked to you i was afraid to like you. When i frist liked you i was afraid to love you. Now that i love you i'm afraid to lose you.

I wish you knew how much i cared about you.
I cant get you out of my head. It's like when
i see you, i automatically smile. I'm always
trying my best to make you smile too,
to make you happy. I know i'm not perfect.
I say things i shouldn't say and i do things
i know upset you. But whether the things i do
are good or bad plese know that i have the best
intentions, i really do. You're my first priority,
at the top of my list i care about you more than anything.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

It's crazy how i still remember the first day i met you.
Everything about that day, the class, the weather, the
song played & even how you looked at me.
I still remember the first day we kissed, the place,
the song , the weather & how it made me feel.
I still remember our first night together under the stars
and i never want to forget it. And truth be told
i dont think i ever will. And even tough we cant be
together you will always be remembered as my first love.
You're apart of me. Always have been & always will be.
I love you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti