keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

We both lie silently still in the dead of the night although we both lie close together. We feel miles apart inside.

Finally Ive been waiting for this moment For you to see the real me
Its been an illusion But I never meant to fool you I got caught up in
 a fantasy I'm just a girl With a dream that got the best of me
In a world that believes fame is everything But I touch with the ones
 that gave me my wings To fly People say That the world is like a stage
Yes I'm confused, the roles I play Ive been away from home for so long
That I, almost forgot where I belong. Its so easy to forget
what really matters in this life Its so hard to live with regrets
But I promise I will try To be a better me From now on, I'm sorry
I didnt mean to do you wrong I'm just a girl
With a dream that got the best of me In a world that believes fame
is everything But I touch with the ones that gave me my wings
To fly.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I could honestly say You've been on my mind Since I woke up today
I look at your photograph all the time These memories come back to life
And I don't mind I remember when we kissed I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me With no music playing
I remember those simple things I remember till I cry But the one thing
I wish I'd forget A memory I wanna forget Is goodbye
I woke up this morning And played our song And I know my tears sing
along I picked up the phone and then put it down 'Cause I know I'm
wasting my time. Suddenly my cell phone's blowing up With your ringtone
I hesitate but answer it anyway You sound so alone And I'm surprised to
hear you say You remember when we kissed You still feel it on your lips
The time that you danced with me With no music playing You remember
those simple things We talked till we cried You said that your biggest regret
The one thing you wish I'd forget Is saying goodbye

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti