perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

we're not perfect, any of us. We screw up, we make mistakes, but then we forgive and move on..

Did you forget That I was even alive Did you forget
Everything we ever had Did you forget About me
Did you regret Ever standing by my side Did you forget
What we were feeling inside Now I'm left to forget About us
But somewhere we went wrong We were once so strong
Our love is like a song You can't forget it So now I guess
This is where we have to stand Did you regret Ever holding my hand
Never again Please don't forget We had it all We were just about to fall
Even more in love Than we were before I won't forget About us
And at last All the pictures have been burned And all the past
Is just a lesson that we've learned I won't forget Please don't forget us
Somewhere we went wrong Our love is like a song But you won't sing along
You've forgotten About us Don't forget

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti