keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

Hey world are you listening I got so much to say I know that its a small world, small world But sometimes I can't find my way If I know I know it Could happen any day Just around the corner And gonna find you someday

I tried it your way, But I got nothing to show
It's been the same, And the story's getting old
So I guess the driveway would be the end of the road
For us it's too late Let the credits start to roll
A lot to say, but not today Let the radio break
the silence as we drive A kiss goodbye, not this time
Don't remember what about this song I ever liked
I thought maybe we were getting somewhere
But we're still nowhere at all I watch your tail lights fading,
I try but the tears won't fall I remember what it feels like
to know love, and have it taken away
Can't think of what I've learned right now
but I'll be thanking you someday

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti