sunnuntai 24. kesäkuuta 2012

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday..

The summer rain like teardrops on my window,
reminds me of a time so long ago.And through each drop of rain i see,
withing my heart you'll always be, i hope you will remember me..

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


I was smiling yesterday, i am smiling today.
And i will smile tomorrow simply because
life is too short to cry for anything.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Dear ____.
Yesterday i felt desperate to hold you.
I stretched myself out on the couch and
let out a hundred sighs & cries. Yesterday
two, three and four yesterdays i felt afraid
to tell you that i miss you. Today i'll try not to
wait to hear from you because going to be
spent far away from you. I will drink two cups
of espresso and sit on my roof pretending to be
a coud. Love ________

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti