torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my faforite..

This thing happened when i was 6years old. You were my best friend.
And whats even better you really were a good friend, best possible.
When i felt sad, you make me smile again. I remember all those funny things
you said to me.And it makes me smile every time. You were so lovely to me,
i wonder why i lost you. We were so young and free, i fell in love you. n am
pretty sure you had feelings for me to. When you cried, i cried, when you smiled
i smiled. Now, 8 years later, i still love you. But havent tell you it. Too shy,
too afraid. We havent talk a long time, and i really miss you. Sometimes i cry
when i think about you,cause it hurts to love you this much, cause i cant even talk
to you. You know, when we were 6years, i always lied that i dont like you, but
now if i could make that decision you would be here right next to me. You are like
a drug to me. Like my own personal brand of heroin. I love us, i love what we used
to have. I love our memories. I love you. And i can promise to you, i havent met
anyone else before who has make me feel like this. Whenever, wherever, i see you,
at pic or face to face, my heart skips a beat. And btw i love to cathc you to look at
me, smiling. It makes me crazy in a good way. Don't ever forget to smile, cause you're
damn cute when you smile. And i own these 3 words to you, even you wouldn hear
them yet, i want you to know that i wont ever love this much anyone else. my first love,
I love you

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti