lauantai 23. kesäkuuta 2012

I want you back --by johnny

You ever get this feeling, That we were meant to be. Well suddenly, A flash of light came shinning on me.
I started squinting at the light, I drop to my knees And realize it was god that was smilein down at me And he said listen son You need to make this quick Im here to help you out Yes and Ill grant you one wish. One opportunity, yeah kid Just one request Just dont get greedy and selfish kid Just show respect So I said listen father I say prayers everyday I want you to know that Im Im happy that you came You probably know already But Imma let you know See theres this girl in my life But I cant let her go Shes always on my mind And shes some sort of curse I always think about her Cant even finish a verse He said okay Ill help Ill help show you the way Please, oh please, oh please God, what word should I say? Just let me show for the record I know I made mistakes I regret what I was willing to face But know that Ill take you back If I could yes I would Cause girl I miss your touch Love you so much and I want you back .. God said that he understood me And he gon bring her back He only had one question Do I really want her back? Oh yes I want her back And Ill do anything Ill walk a thousand miles Ill serve a thousand kings Ill clime the highest mountain Ill fight the biggest thug Ill do what ever it takes So I could prove my love So then I close my eyes
And then I open them Next thing I know She was standing there right next to him I got up off my knees And then she ran to me I rapped my arms around her And she kissed me on the cheek I said I love you baby Promise Ill never leave I looked into her eyes And she smiled back at me But then god came to us And placed his hand on me He said Im sorry child Youre just not meant to be I screamed what do you mean? He said just go to sleep Next thing I know I wake up and it was just a dream Just let me show for the record I know I made mistakes I regret what I was willing to face But know that Ill take you back If I could yes I would Cause girl I miss your touch Love you so much and I want you back .. Its morning Im still thinking
One dream just how I feel Why couldnt that have happened? Dam I swear that dream was real Im sick and tired of guessing I really need to know She needs to know that I still love her And cant let her go I need to speak to her now I aint got that much time I jump to the computer Quick and I go sign online Im searching for her screen name Im looking up and down Oh finally I found it So I click on the mouse I open up her info
Not trying to be selfish I thought I saw my initials But they were someone elses And next to the initials Followed a little heart Right then I knew she had a new boyfriend And it crushed my heart See I just had that feeling Knew it was just to late Next to the heart and initials I saw a month and day That days December 7th
Wait, that was yesterday Guess Ive been waiting on someone Whos been taken away? You ever get that feeling Youre just not meant to be I think I have that feeling I guess that sucks for me I sit in my room thinking Where do I go from here? I cant believe Im crying Use my sleeves to wipe my tears Why did I ever leave you? How could I be so stupid? And now you fallen for someone else God dam that cupid Why wont things ever work out? I guess Ill be alright But I wish you good luck And hope you lead a happy life I wont ever forget you But its time to move on I go to grab my jacket And I put my shoes on See I believe in soul mates One day Ill find the one But I wont stop until then Not until my search is done

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti