torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

He just takes the tractor another round And pulls the plow across the ground And sends up another prayer He says Lord I never complain I never ask why But please don't let my dreams run dry Underneath, Underneath this Amarillo sky

It's 3 am and I finally say, I'm sorry for acting that way
I didn't really mean to make you cry, sometimes I wonder why
why does it always have to come down To you leaving
Before I'll say "I love you" Why do I always use the words
That cut the deepest When I know how much it hurts you
Oh baby why, do I do that to you I know I'd never let you walk away
So why do I push you till you break And why are you always
on the verge of good-bye Before I'll show you how I really feel inside
Why do I always use the words that cut the deepest
When I know how much it hurts you why, do I do that to you

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti