sunnuntai 24. kesäkuuta 2012

Still after all..

I'm the girl who doesn't say anything, but thinks about everything.
I'm the girl you would walk past without a second glance.
I'm the girl who doesn't look with her eyes, but with her heart.
I'm the girl  no one really knows.
I'm the girl who is dreaming all the time. (especially about you)
I'm the girl who wants to live her life but doesn't know how to do that.
I'm the girl who has always been a little different than the rest.
I'm the girl who loves  to be alone, but not to feel alone.
I'm the girl who never feels really beautiful.
I'm the girl who loves to paint, to eat, to bake, to write, to sing.
I'm the girl who is so (still) in love with you. 
I'm the girl you won't remember whne you're old and wrinkled.
I'm the girl who will always remember you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti