perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

This is who i am, this is me..




I am confident But I still have my moments Baby That's just me
I'm not a supermodel I still eat McDonalds Baby That's just me
Well Some may say I need to be afraid Of losing everything
Because of where I've Had my start And where I made my name
But everything's the same In a La La Land machine.. Who said
I can't wear my Converse with my dress Well Baby That's just me
Who said I can't be single I have to go on mingle Baby That's not me
No, No Well some may say I need to be afraid Of losing everything
Because of where I've If I started Where I made my name
But everything's the same In the La La Land Tell me do you feel the way I feel
'Cause nothing else is real In the La La Land appeal Some may say
I need to be afraid Of losing everything Because of where I've
If I started Where I made my name When everything's the same
In La La Land machine Well I'm not gonna change
In a La La Land machine well I won't change anything of my life
I'm staying myself tonight..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti