keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

Every rose has its thorn, just like every night has it dawn, just like every cowboy sings his sad song, every rose has its thorn.

You used to call me your Angel,said I was sent straight down from Heaven.
You'd hold me close in your arms I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave I wanted you to stay here holdin' me i miss you.
I miss your smile And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go And I need you to know
You used to call me your dreamer and now I'm livin' out my dream
Oh, how I wish you could see Everything that's happenin' for me
I'm thinkin' back on the past It's true the time is flyin' by too fast
And I still shed a tear every once in a while And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow My heart won't let you go And I need you to know
I miss you. I know you're in a better place,But I wish that I could see your face
I know you're where you need to be Even though it's not here with me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti