sunnuntai 24. kesäkuuta 2012

They were laying in the grass, just laying. Their fingers were intertwined and so were their souls. -The river speaks.

The faint glow of the street lights shines through my window.
I'm lying in my bed, thinking. Thinking about yesterday and
tomorrow. About what i should have done yesterday and what
i must do tomorrow. About all my flaws and all my mistakes.
About all the things that i need to do.
I'm trying to keep myself together, but sometimes that's just so
hard. Then i want your arms around me and hear you whisper
in my ear, saying that i'm doing okay and that it's gonna be allright.
But when i realize that you aren't here and that you'll probably never
be fere, i feel even more alone.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

The sun makes everything better. The grass looks greener,
the sky bluer. Birds sing, children dance. The river meanders
peacefully. Some leaves wave and some flowers cheer. The
other enjoy. An old man whistles, someone laughs. Has life
always been this way? I smile. You are my sun.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I'm running away for reality. I'm haunted by the truth.
He is too sad and too painful for me. If i run fast enough,
he won't catch me, he wont wrap his cold hands around
my neck. I hear his voice everywhere in every shade and
every stone. So i cover my ears with my hands and shut
my eyes tightly. If i don't see him, he won't see me, right?
It is so easy to lie to myself.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti