keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

Next time you feel like it's just one of those days When you just can't seem to win If things don't turn out the way you planned, Figure something else out! Don't stay down! try again!

Sometimes I'm in a jam I gotta make a plan
It might be crazy I do it anyway No way to know for sure
I figure out a cure I'm patching up the holes But then it overflows
If I'm not doing too well Why be so hard on myself?
Sometimes I work a scheme But then it flips on me
Doesn't turn out how I planned Gets stuck in quicksand
No problem, can be solved Once I get involved
I try to be delicate Then crash right into it
But my intentions are good Sometimes just misunderstood
Nobody's perfect! I gotta work it! I know in time I'll find a way
Nobody's perfect Sometimes I fix things up
And then they fall apart again Nobody's perfect
I might mix things up, But I always get it right in yeah
You know I do..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti