keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

Looks like we found ourselves Up against a wall In need of a little help But no one wants to call After all we been through Do we let our friendship end

Anyone can have a day When their heart is on their sleeve
No one wants to see it our way Can't agree to disagree
You'd think it'd be easier But it feels like you just can't win
But somehow we'll make it work.  Why would you rather be
anywhere else with me, I tell you man it's all right here
Check out the scenery We won the lottery I tell you man
it's all right here And I can't believe it You'd even think
of being any place of any place but right here
The grass may be greener in the end I swear
But you'll be wishing you were here if you were there
Wherever we go If you're smart You know you'll wanna be
In the mix of white hot energy It's all to welcome you
Times so good it's moving way to fast If we could I know
weed make it last It's all here for you It's all right here
Come on let's go Any open road Will take us anywhere
And as long as I'm with you I won't care where
And we can choose the desert or the sea
'cause the good times are in front of you and me
And if I could make you wanna stay just one more day
Maybe everything would be okay

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti