maanantai 25. kesäkuuta 2012

No tears, no fears. Life goes on.

But in my dreams it is okay. We lie in the grass,
surrounded by butterflies and bees. You hold me
in your arms, looking at me with rivers full of love
in your eyes. The clouds above us transform into
beautiful flowers and animals. We tell each other
stories and jokes and our deepest secrets and
worries. Birds sing and happines is everywhere.
And then we run down the hill screaming and
laughing. Back to reality.

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I saw you yesterday. But i didn't saw what i normally see-
all your beautiful things- i saw the distance between us. You
mean everything to me, but i mean nothing to you. I'm just the
girl next door. Nothing special. You're not looking for me in the
crowd, you're not trying to talk to me and you don't even smile
at me. Sometimes we greey each other. Thats all.
You're so far and so close at the same time.

 ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Doubt is worse than headache. There are medicines for headache
and not for doubt. Doubt is always there. You can't stop it. It hammers
in your head, incessantly. And sometimes it seems like there is no end
in sight. Only guestions, only unanswered guestions. And he knows
all the answers. I wish that i could just aks it. Do you love me?

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

I think saying goodbye is easy. It's just a last wave, smile and then go.
You can close the door in your heart and throw the key in the ocean.
That's all. No tears, no fears. Life goes on. Yes it would be so easy.
If we weren't human.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti