keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

You know nothing hurts like losing, when you know it's really gone expect for the pain of choosing to hold too long

Your charming... Got everybody star struck, i know how you always
seem to go for the obvious instead of me But get a ticket and you'll see
If we were a movie You'd be the right guy And I'd be the best friend
That you'd fall in love with, And In the end we'd be laughing
Watching the sunset Fade to black, Show the names, Play the happy song
Yeah, yeah When you call me I can hear it in your voice Oh sure!
Wanna see me and tell me all about her. I'll be acting through my tears
Guess you'll never know That I'd sure win an oscar for this scene I'm in
Wish I could tell you there's a twist Some kind of hero in disguise
And we're together, it's for real Now playin' Wish I could tell you there's a kiss
Like something more than in my mind I see it could be amazing

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti