perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

I didn't wanna say I'm sorry For breaking us apart I didn't wanna say It was my fault Even though I knew it was I didn't wanna call you back 'Cause I knew that I was wrong

I throw all of your stuff away Then I clear you out of my head
I tear you out of my heart And ignore all your messages
I tell everyone we got through Because I'm so much better without you
But its just another pretty like a side break down
Every time you come around. So how do you get here under my skin
Swore that I'd never let you back in Should've known better
Been trying let you go cause here we go again
Hard as I try I know I cant quit Something about you is so addicting
We're falling together You think that by now I know cause here we go,
 You never know what you want And you never say what you mean
But I start to go insane Every time that you look at me
You only hear half of what I say And you're always showing up too late
And I know that I should say good bye, but it's no use
Can't be with or without you. oh,
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti