torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

why why would you think i don't love you no more no more no more

you don't get dressed up for me no more. Don't do your make up for me no more. Don't clean the place up for me no more. We sleep and wake up, make love no more. No late night movies with me no more. Play fighting jacuzzis with me no more. Look what you done to me. can't speak no more. I just wanna be a better man, i'm far from an angel or reverend. The streets tryna make a brother sell again, but i just wanna hold hands with you again. No dirty dancing 'tween us no more and no romancing 'tween us no more. There's no affection 'tween us no more. There's no direction where do i go. They wanna see us let go but i'm sure you know, that i will never walk out that door and i'm sure you know that i will be there to fight for you and will look out for you. Even though you were letting go you will always be my only. No i'll never leave you loney
you're my friend, you're my homie i'm coming home-y. Wanna let you know that i'm like your shadow and no matter where you go my heart will follow even though you've seen a lot, heard a lot, one thing's for sure is we're all we've got. Hope to ease the pain by telling you just one thing that i'll always love you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti