torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

She's my dream girl, gonna make her my only She's my dream girl, I want you to put it on me

(She's just the type) That I been searching for all my life
(The type) That I'd rather make love than fight
(The type) That gets it popping every single night
She's my dream girl, my one and only
My dream girl, love it when she call on me
She's my dream girl, my lover, my homie
My dream girl, it's just me and you against the world.
 There's no person that could take your place
I'm like a fat kid with cake when we face to face
Heart paced when you're here but erased when you're gone
Kinda hard to pick a team when your racing alone
 baby, so it's all about you twenty-four seven
and i'm all about you whenever you need me
Girl, I'm right here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti